4.23.2011

week 1

The first week is done...and pretty much all I can say is that this is pretty much the closest thing you could get to tripping balls on shrooms without actually eating shrooms...except about a thousand times more productive.

On a more serious note, I'm still trying to reconcile how both completely extraordinary people can be while at the same time being totally and completely human. All I know is that next week, I better be on my A-game. I alternate back and forth between being completely timid, thinking about all of the reasons why I'm behind the curve, and thinking about how much I realize that I really can do this, I can do the work and am capable of doing far more. I just need to find it in myself....and do it. Without saying a word, I think both I and my superiors agree on the tasks ahead. To be honest, I'm spoiled and I know it. My approach has pushed me farther than my abilities...but it is definitely time to change that, because otherwise I can only go so far. My challenge for next week? To bring it.

PS. It's 3:48AM and I just got back from a stinky bar and am waiting for my so-kindly-gifted cali-french burrito to heat up...ergo, it's "Dear diary" time...

5 comments: